Signe Whitson is an author and educator on bullying, crisis intervention, and child and adolescent emotional and behavioral health. In her articles, books, and training workshops, Signe provides down-to-earth, practical advice for professionals and parents on navigating the daily challenges of living and working with children, tweens and teens.
From the blog
- The Way We Talk to Our Children Becomes their Inner Voice
- LSCI and Crisis Intervention in Schools
- Words Matter: Check out this terrific anti-bullying campaign and poster!
- No Bullying! News Clip from the Allentown Morning Call
- Every Child in Your Class is Someone’s Whole World
- Check out these National Anti-Bullying Awareness Month Posters by Kids
- E-mail Contracts for Kids
Help Girls Cope with Bullying
Click here to order your copy of Friendship & Other Weapons: Group Activities to Help Young Girls Aged 5-11 to Cope with Bullying
Workshops and Seminars
Life Space Crisis Intervention (LSCI) Training & Certification
An advanced, therapeutic verbal strategy for turning crisis situations into learning opportunities for children and youth with chronic patterns of self-defeating behaviors.LSCI Certification Training (available online)
BRAND NEW! LSCI Skills for Parents
Coping with Bullying, Anger in Children, and More!
Nationally recognized, Signe provides practical strategies and powerful skills to help professionals, parents, and kids.View all available workshops
LSCI Training is now available ONLINE. Click for details!
Let’s Stay in Touch