Signe Whitson is an author and educator on bullying, crisis intervention, and child and adolescent emotional and behavioral health. In her articles, books, and training workshops, Signe provides down-to-earth, practical advice for professionals and parents on navigating the daily challenges of living and working with children, tweens and teens.
From the blog
- Strategies for Managing Passive Aggressive Behavior in the Workplace
- What are you doing for others?
- Kids Who Need Adults the Most are Often the Best at Pushing Adults Away
- From Grudges to Gratitude: Watch this 3-Minute Video
- How Adult Words Impact Children’s Minds
- Making a Difference in the Life of a Child
- Changing Children, Changing Ourselves
Help Girls Cope with Bullying
Click here to order your copy of Friendship & Other Weapons: Group Activities to Help Young Girls Aged 5-11 to Cope with Bullying
Workshops and Seminars
Life Space Crisis Intervention (LSCI) Training & Certification
An advanced, therapeutic verbal strategy for turning crisis situations into learning opportunities for children and youth with chronic patterns of self-defeating behaviors.LSCI Certification Training (available online)
BRAND NEW! LSCI Skills for Parents
Coping with Bullying, Anger in Children, and More!
Nationally recognized, Signe provides practical strategies and powerful skills to help professionals, parents, and kids.View all available workshops
Let’s Stay in Touch