Life Space Crisis Intervention
Join the over 12,000 professionals who have rated LSCI training as their best professional in-service experience!
An internationally recognized training and certification program, Life Space Crisis Intervention (LSCI) views problem situations as an opportunity to connect with challenging youth and teach them the skills they need to be more successful. Founded on evidence-based practices and using trauma-informed strategies, the skills of LSCI integrate seamlessly with existing behavior management processes and programs.
LSCI certification provides specific skills for helping children and youth who:
- Act out in stress toward unsuspecting helpers, sparking explosive and endless power struggles
- Make poor decisions based on distorted thought patterns and perceptual errors
- Have the right intentions and motivation but lack the social skills to be successful
- Are purposefully aggressive and exploitive with little conscience
- Act in self-damaging ways due to being burdened with shame and inadequacy
- Become entangled in destructive peer relationships and are vulnerable to manipulation
Signe is the Chief Operating Officer for the LSCI Institute. She offers the full range of courses available through the Life Space Crisis Intervention Institute. Please visit LSCI’s website to find out more!
- Up to 30 CEU’s available for eligible participants
- 3 graduate credits in Psychology or Special Education available
To book a training event at your school or organization, email firstname.lastname@example.org.